To know How to deposit in the Binance app. welcome to my blogging website www.adnantechyt.com.Friends today I come with a different educational topic. So, friends let start talking about our today topic. today’s topic is what is Binance app and how to invest in the Binance app from our JazzCash and Easypaisa account. Friends the process I am going to tell you about will be a little tough for you, but if you read this blog thoroughly and follow the all steps, you will get very well. First of all, you will have to create these accounts.
- Account Cashmall Account
- Payeer Account
- Binance app Account
Friends, I’ll tell you first that how we can create these accounts step by step.
how to deposit in Binance app?How we can create Jazzcash/Easypaisa Account?
Friends the process of making a JazzCash/Easypaisa Account is very simple and easy. First, If you want to make a JazzCash account dial *786# from your jazz SIM and if you want to create your Easypaisa account then dial *786# from your Telenor SIM. If you want to make Jazzcash/Easypaisa accounts on other SIMS so download Jazzcash/Easypaisa App. after creating this you will be able to deposit in Binance app
How to create a Cashmall account?
Friends cash mall is a money exchanger website. Cashmall is an internet payment system to make money transfers securely through the internet world. Its works worldwide. By using this website you can transfer or receive instant funds worldwide. By using this website you can invest in trading apps like IQ option, OctaFX, and Metatrader, etc.
To create a Cashmall account, follow the instructions below:
- Go to the website www.Cashmall.com
- Click on Sign-up.
- Enter your full name and your Gmail account,
- Enter the Gmail account on which you want to make a cashmall account.
- put Password
- Enter your Cashmall transaction PIN. It is your cash mall transaction PIN. It will be used when you transfer money from your Cashmall account.
Follow these steps your Cashmall account will be created.
Step No. 3
How to create Payeer Account?
Friends Payeer is an e-wallet that can be used to fund accounts in professional earning programs in Payeer you can buy all cryptocurrencies and you can use it for instant fund transfer and fund received.
For the making of Payeer Account click on a link which is given below. You will go to our another post where I have already told about all process to making Payeer Account.
Steps No. 4
How to create a Binance app?
Friends Binance is an exchange where users can trade cryptocurrencies. They support many of the most commonly traded cryptocurrencies. Binance provides a crypto wallet for its traders, where they can store their electronic funds. Binance has its own currency “Binance Coin”
but making Binance account follow these instructions:
- Open Binance app and click on “log in” at the top of the left-hand corner.
- Enter an Email address and password you’ll use for your account.
- The code will be sent in your email by Binance app for confirmation of registration. Copy that code and go back to the app and paste on the “Verification Code ” option.
This is the process of making Binance app.
I hope you guys know how to create all four accounts very well.
Now I’ll tell you how we can send money from Jazzcash/Easypaisa to the Binance app.
Follow these steps:
First of all we’ll send money from our Jazzcash/Easypaisa Account to our Cashmall account.
- Open your cashmall account. Click on the three lines which are given on top left side.
- Then click on “Manage funds”
- Click on the “Deposit” option. Now, if you want to deposit money from JazzCash click on the JazzCash option and if you want deposit money from Easypaisa click on Easypaisa the process of JazzCash and Easypaisa is the same so, I’ll tell you process of JazzCash.
- Click on JazzCash and enter your JazzCash account title and number, enter amount and enter you’re I’d card last 6 digits on which you create you JazzCash account Click on “confirm payment”
- then you click on confirm payment a message you will receive in jazz SIM or on which you make Jazzcash account, enter you Jazzcash PIN. Your amount will transfer from your Jazzcash account to the Cashmall account.
Now we have to send money from our Cashmall account to our Payeer account.
- . Open cashmall account click on three lines top left side.
- Click on ” Change withdraw method”
- Many options will open on your screen click on Payeer.
- Put your payeer account number and account holder name open your Payeer account you’ll see your account number on a top copy that number and go back to cashmall and paste on Payeer account number option.
- Enter your Payeer account holder’s name.
- Enter your Cashmall transaction PIN and click on ” Update method”
- . Go back and click Now, on “withdraw” enter your amount and click on “Confirm payment”. Your amount will be transferred from your Cashmall account to your account.
After sending money from cashmall to payeer account. Now, we have to send money from our Payeer account to the Binance app.
- Open your Payeer Account and click on the “Exchange” option.
- Friends in Binance app we can deposit only in Rubbles. So, click on “Selected amount” and select Dollar and Rubbles.. Now convert the dollar into Rubbles. Add . Click on Rubles and Select Payeer. When you click on Payeer you’ll redirect to the as many dollars as you want to convert to rubles. Click on the “Exchange” option your Dollars will convert into Rubles
- Now, you have to send Rubles in the Binance app. Open your Binance app account
- . Click on “Wallet” then click on “Deposit” after this click on “Fate”.
- Payeer website. Then enter your payeer account number, account holder name, enter amount and password and click on confirm payment. Your amount will transfer from your payeer to the Binance app.
So, friends, this is all process from which you can send money from your JazzCash/Easypaisa Account to your Binance account. Please follow the steps very carefully.and after you will be able to deposit in Binance app
So Hopefully, guys, you like our today blog. For more informative and useful blog follow our website daily basis.